Broadgate House is one of the first projects within the Coventry Precinct Shopping area by Donald Gibson, Coventry City Architect in the 1950’s

PCPT have been appointed to upgrade the building by removing the infill to the bridge, originally suspended over road, which followed on from pedestrianisation in the 1970’s.

Gibson and his team put a lot into this first scheme with work by local artists, including a mosaic, four figures and the Lady Godiva automaton.