Refurbishment work at Ingestre Orangery site has now started in earnest.
Another layer of history for The Charterhouse in Coventry has been confirmed by the Heritage Lottery Fund’s allocation of £4.3 million in funding.
It is with great sadness that PCPT have learnt that Peter Troy, former partner and director of Phillips Cutler Phillips Troy and thence PCPT, has passed away. All our commiserations go to his wife and family.
PCPT Architects continues its involvement with the newly crowned City of Culture 2021.
The oldest house in the city centre?
No. 22-24 Vittoria Street is an original Birmingham House from 1827.
Calthorpe Estates have been granted planning permission for a bold approach within a conservation area at 43a Calthorpe Road in Birmingham.
With the completion of numbers 31 and 33 Far Gosford Street, PCPT architects are nearing the end of the regeneration of the street which we started in the 1990’s as just a notion.
PCPT Architects have been working closely with Historic Coventry Trust to develop the overall plans for the buildings and landscape at the remarkable Coventry Charterhouse as part of a £10M programme of works.
We have been appointed by the Friends of Ingestre Hall Orangery to carry out the works to restore this intriguing Greek classical style orangery and make it a focus for the community of Ingestre and Tixhall, close to Stafford.
Established by the local Anstice family, the hall was one of the great philanthropic institutions of the region.